Illustrator Pattern Library - Meshes
Illustrator Pattern Library - Mesh Patterns
Description: 16 Vector (editable) Adobe Illustrator mesh patterns multi pack. Our patterns are perfect for architectural visuals and documents like plans, sections, elevations, details, schemes, diagrams, axonometric drawings, isometric drawings, Post Digital Collages and more.
Illustrator patterns are similar to AutoCAD hatches. Use our quality patterns multi-pack to define your materials, make your details more precise and your drawings super pretty.
Take a look at our other patterns here
Installation process - In Adobe Illustrator:
Window menu > Swatches > In swatches window: Click top right corner button >
Open Swatch Library > Other Library... > Choose the file you've downloaded >
Click Open (Hatches will appear in a separate window)
Here is a little bit more detailed way:
- Download the pattern library file in a compatible format, such as AI, EPS, or SVG.
- Open Adobe Illustrator and create a new document or open an existing one.
- Go to the "Swatches" panel, which can be found under the "Window" menu.
- Click on the "Swatch Libraries" icon at the bottom of the panel and select "Other Library" from the dropdown menu.
- Navigate to the location where you saved the pattern library file and select it.
- The pattern library will then appear in the "Swatches" panel as a new swatch group.
To use a pattern from the library, simply select the object you want to fill, click on the pattern swatch you want to use, and the object will be filled with that pattern.
Want to resize your pattern in Illustrator? That's the way to do it:
- Open your document in Adobe Illustrator and select the object or shape that has the pattern applied to it.
- In the top menu, go to "Object" and then select "Transform" and "Scale" from the dropdown menu. Alternatively, you can use the shortcut key "S" to access the Scale tool.
- The Scale dialog box will appear, showing options to adjust the scaling of the selected object.
- To maintain the pattern's proportions while resizing, make sure the "Uniform" option is selected. If you want to adjust the width and height independently, you can uncheck the "Uniform" option.
- Enter the desired percentage or value in the "Scale" fields. Increasing the value will make the pattern larger, while decreasing it will make it smaller.
- You can also use the reference point locator to specify the anchor point for scaling. By default, it is set to the center. You can click on any of the nine reference points to choose a different anchor point.
- Preview the changes in real-time by checking the "Preview" box in the Scale dialog box.
- Once you are satisfied with the desired size, click the "OK" button to apply the changes.
File format: Adobe Illustrator Ai. + Adobe Illustrator Swatch File Ai.
Free products can be used in any type of use - both academic and commercial. When using a set, a pack or part of it, you are required to give full credit to Post Digital Architecture (with an active link for online versions).
When a product is used in a project that is published on social media, you are required to give full credit to Post Digital Architecture (with an active tag to @postdigitalarchitecture on Instagram or other social media's profile).
Student License (Academic, Educational Use)
When using a product tagged with “Educational Use” you are allowed to use it for academic purposes only. Giving a credit to Post Digital Architecture is much appreciated.
Once bought, you are free to use the product without giving attribution.
What is strictly not allowed to do (in all cases)?
Products can’t be sold without being part of a bigger artwork like a drawing, collage, rendering, poster or any other work combining Post Digital Architecture’s digital products with other graphic or digital elements.
Also, you are not allowed to use products from Post Digital Architecture in similar or any competing services.